All documents listed below MUST be emailed to email@example.com or brought into the office before your application will be processed.
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Copy of your last 30 days paystubs
- Copy of last 2 years tax returns and all W-2's
- Last month's bank statements from all accounts with transaction history.
- Letter of explanation if you have any derogatory items on credit history.
- Housing and Section 8 Applicants: Need in housing documents.
- Social Security Applicants: social security award letter.
Optional: if there is a co-signer please bring copy of co-signer's driver's license in.
Application Acceptance Policy
Prospective tenants, please read carefully. The following is our screening criteria.
- Prior favorable rental history
- Positive reference(s) from previous landlord(s)
- Debt to income ratio to sustain rent
- No prior evictions, judgments, collections or liens from former landlord(s)
- Background check-ALL prospective tenants age 18 and older must fill out and sign application paperwork and pay required non-refundable application processing fee.
- Applicant must provide current official picture I.D.
- Applicant must pay full rent amount due and full deposit required prior to occupancy
- If pets are allowed at property a full pet fee of $500.00 is required prior to occupancy
- All information on rental application and or credit report must be able to be verified
- Credit: while we prefer to see “good” credit for all applicants, we do have some discretion here – we will consider your “big picture” credit wise.
Failure to meet the above criteria will result in one or more of the following:
- Denial of rental application
- Requiring a qualified Co-Signer. (This option is not always available.)
- Requiring an additional security deposit if deemed to be more of a "risk"
Would you prefer to print out the application? Use the button below!