All 4 steps must be completed for your application to be considered.
Step 1: Document collection
All documents listed below MUST be emailed to email@example.com or brought into the office before your application will be processed.
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Copy of your last 30 days paystubs
- Copy of last 2 years tax returns and all W-2's
- Last month's bank statements from all accounts with transaction history.
- Letter of explanation if you have any derogatory items on credit history.
- Housing and Section 8 applications: need housing voucher.
- Social Security Applicants: social security award letter.
Optional: if there is a co-signer please bring copy of co-signer's driver's license in.
Step 2: Application Acceptance Policy
Prospective tenants, please read carefully. The following is our screening criteria.
- Prior favorable rental history
- Positive reference(s) from previous landlord(s)
- Debt to income ratio to sustain rent
- No prior evictions, judgments, collections or liens from former landlord(s)
- Background check-ALL prospective tenants age 18 and older must fill out and sign application paperwork and pay required non-refundable application processing fee.
- Applicant must provide current official picture I.D.
- Applicant must pay full rent amount due and full deposit required prior to occupancy
- If pets are allowed at property a full pet fee of $500.00 is required prior to occupancy
- All information on rental application and or credit report must be able to be verified
- Credit: while we prefer to see “good” credit for all applicants, we do have some discretion here – we will consider your “big picture” credit wise.
Failure to meet the above criteria will result in one or more of the following:
- Denial of rental application
- Requiring a qualified Co-Signer. (This option is not always available.)
- Requiring an additional security deposit if deemed to be more of a "risk"
Would you prefer to print out the application? Use the button below!
Do you need a co-signer?
Required Application Paperwork
All required documentation must be filled out and submitted before applicant will be considered. If you fail to fill out all required documents, your application process will be delayed.
Step 3: Online Application & Budget Sheet
Each applicant must fill out an application form. If you are married and your spouse will be living with you, your spouse will need to fill out an application as well. If you check the married box, you will be prompted for your spouse to fill out application before letting you submit your application. Anyone over the age of 18 that will be living in the residence with you will need to fill out an application. A budget sheet needs to be filled out per household. If applicants in the same household have separate bank accounts you may be asked to fill out separate budget sheets.
Step 4: ONLINE Declaration
Each applicant over the age of 18 will need to fill out our a declaration form.